Thursday, March 27, 2008

For people that love music (and I know you all do)

posted by caps @ 5:15 PM   4 comments

You should all check out the new Mellincolin album "Machine 15". It is more pop-punk than I have heard from them in the past, but it is a masterpiece.* The band is from Sweden, so the lyrics don't always match up or make complete sense, but that adds to the charm. It may take you a few listens to really feel it out, but I highly recomend it!

*My opinion from only listening for a few hours. However, it brought me out of a really bad funk that I have been in the last few days.

Sorry, the site where I got it was shut down. myspace them!

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 11:44 AM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 31, 2008 11:44 AM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 31, 2008 11:44 AM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

James--

I am currently on CD purchase hiatus to save a couple bucks...so I checked them out on MySpace. Sounds like a premier album for summer driving.

Thanks for the tip-off.
--LK(c)

PS--keep us posted on your fall visit!

 
At March 31, 2008 4:41 PM, Blogger caps said...

You can download it for free if you follow the links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home