Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Favorite New Things...

posted by Knep-Star @ 10:42 AM   3 comments


Dear Rock Band,
OK, so I have always appreciated video games, but never really took the time to get into them. Pat's generousity of letting us get to know You has made me...well, addicted (if only for a few hours at a time).


From pounding the drums to doing 6-on-1 guitar...you are the game for me. It is a good thing I don't own it, because no one would probably ever see me again unless they were in our living room. Also, Pat, you should be sure to tightly lock all your windows and doors...


Secondly, mixing You and 45/55 Pop Rock Drop Shots is a thrilling, dangerous and fun experience. This is a ridiculous mix of Mountain Dew, Orange Juice, Vodka and Pop Rocks...also chanting is not optional.
Basically, these brief experiences have made me want to be drunk on calcium infused orange juice whilst playing guitar or singing 30 Seconds To Mars. I want to be a Rock Band hero/junkie.
Love,
Laura
PS--Can you do anything about the neighbors?? Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Hahahaha...beautiful ode to Pop/Rock parties. (That's what we call them from now on.)

For the record, the shot is called the 55/45 Pop N' Drop.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...

 
At March 16, 2008 4:19 AM, Blogger Detrie said...

Um. Whatever the hell that is, when I come home (and the next time I do, I think it might be for a month or more!)(whenever that will be)(Maybe Christmas) (Anyone want to move to India with me in June?) (No? Okay.)I want to drink that shot. It sounds like the best idea I've heard in months.

I miss you 208 people quite terribly.

 
At March 20, 2008 1:26 PM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

We miss you too, Detrie!!!! But, no, we won't move to India. We can't even get Dan to move to Chicago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home