Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jacksonville, the true story...

posted by caps @ 7:43 PM   5 comments

So as you all know by now, I ran into a bit of trouble on my way to the northeast part of Florida. Luckily, however, I was able to meet Dan and have a bit of fun. I will spare you the details of my troubles, for they would probably bore you endlessly. Here are a few pictures instead.


Jacksonville was a decent host city for our little rendezvous. We ate a lot of good food and only got stuck in traffic once. Dave will be happy to find that we were able to accomplish pretty much all of his photo scavenger hunt:

1) You two outside of the 2nd tallest building in Jacksonville, the Modis tower





2) *Extreme* excitement over the Jacksonville Jaguars
The first two were taken in Dave and Buster's and the others were outside the Jaguar's football stadium!





3) Pictures of people that look like other 208ers

Now I have to say we did not see anybody that resembled 208ers. However, I went to the Jacksonville Museum of Contemporary Art during Dan's meeting and found all of you (that were not in Jacksonville). You will have to guess who is who and post your ideas in the comments.



Hope you enjoyed the brief recap of our adventure. You should join us next time!

5 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 9:05 AM, Blogger Dave said...

The picture of Dan fist-pounding the Jaguar is one of the best things I've ever seen!!

I'm thinking the 208ers are (in top-to-bottom order):

Pat
Laura
Glen
Dave

 
At February 26, 2008 12:25 PM, Blogger Dan said...

My guesses (I was not at the museum with James)

Dave
Laura
Glen
Pat

 
At February 28, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I have to second Dave's Dan fist-pounding the jaguar sentiments. That pictures is fanTASTIC.

As for the pictures I would guess

Pat
Dave
Glen
Laura (sorry Laura, process of elimination!)

It looks like everyone agrees that the third one is Glen.

 
At February 28, 2008 9:28 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Oh, the intro to this post is fantastic. I'm glad to see you made it out alive, Caps.

 
At March 07, 2008 3:04 PM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

Wow. This was a great post...I failed to view in a timely fashion though!

Also, glad to see yu alive and dancing w/ the Jags...!!

I though the pictures were:
Dave
Pat
Gln
Me

Soooooooo, what is it?!

Glad you guys had such an awesome time!!
--LK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home