Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life WAY after 208

posted by Knep-Star @ 2:36 PM   0 comments

A couple short things as of late (now that I have finally joined the ranks):
1. I now reside in Chicago (where are you Dan and Caps??)
2. I am pretty sure I am David Bowie with my current haircut

3. I'm loving my new job. I am learning a lot about asbestos and how landscapers never call people back.
4. This city is full of weirdos. Yesterday I got a flat tire. So, I went to the tire shop called "Just Tires". While I was waiting at Just Tires there was an old man in a large sombraro...he'd walk two steps, throw up, have vomit-spit hanging from his lips, walk two more steps and do it all over again. In essence, he left a trail. Gross.
5. Cubs suck.
6. Everyone is getting married. What's that all about?
7. You ALL missed pride fest. You have no pride, at least not in fest form (i.e nude)
















8. I don't have any nicknames, and now that I am part of this blog, I expect some creativity. Like...Mootzger (AKA Dave's co-worker Don)
9. Caps, glad to see the Capsasuarus lives on!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home