Monday, May 15, 2006

...33 Days Later

posted by caps @ 3:20 AM   2 comments

The infection is clearing for an unknown reason. The specimen may not be pretty but this new life may bring the inspiration that has been lacking.

(hearing the Cranberries' Zombie actually was the inspiration for this post)

Hey all, I am really sorry for seemingly falling off the face of the planet. A certain mouse has me running a proverbial maze searching for cheese (in this case a job). Things are looking promising though, I had an interview last week and it went pretty well. Now it is back to the continuous waiting game to hear back. (Florida seems to be really draining on me lately, but it may be the fact that I am getting sick of this hiatus my life has been placed in)

This weekend starts the annual Star Wars weekends at Disney's MGM Studios. I plan on going to checking out the festivities and to try and get incriminating pictures of different characters for entertainment. Who knows, maybe I will be inspired to create a costume or something. Let me know your thoughts and I will see what I can do.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Caps is alive!! Hooray!

Dan and I were just talking about you. I'm glad to hear you've got some job prospects down there. How's life outside of work?

I'd recommend putting a Darth Vader helment on the top of Capsasaurus' head. But maybe that's too obvious.

 
At May 15, 2006 12:40 PM, Blogger Dan said...

JAMES!!

Glad to see that your still working down in Flordia. Good luck with the job.

I say that you just wear the Capsasaurus costum and when anyone ask you about it tell them you "Space Capsasaurus" and that it was a minor character in a Star Wars comic that was put out in the late 70s. If anyone tries to call you on it just claim that they are not a true fan and laugh at them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home