Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back Again

posted by caps @ 3:35 AM   1 comments

Round 2 of the Star Wars Weekends posed to be rather uneventful compared to the first, which is to say I did not upset the person whose autograph I was seeking. There were even fewer people in costume, and it was still really hot outside (90s).

Luke should have gone into town for those power converters.


On this excursion I got Warwick Davis's (Wicket, Willow) autograph for my brother. He was polite enough to ask me whether I wanted it made out to someone or just wanted the autograph. Not wanting to extend our conversation into a situation that could somehow make him angry, I said just the autograph would be fine.



Notice both parties are smiling.

Jake Lloyd (Anakin from Episode I) was also there to sign autographs. I really did not want his autograph, but check out the pictures. There appears to be an eerie resemblance to a particular actuary we know.


Could Rory be Darth Vader?

I know none of you really care, but today Less Than Jake is doing an in-store performance at an independent record store here in Orlando. I checked it out a few days ago and the place is about the size and set up in the same way as the Exclusive Company in Madison. I don’t know how it is going to go down in such a small place, but they said they were going to be recording the whole thing so that should be cool. Maybe I will post on it later…you will have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Hahaha, great stuff. Keep writing, Caps - the pictures of you with pseudocelebrities makes my day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home