Friday, June 16, 2006

Let's all take a Second,,,

posted by Dave @ 2:17 PM   0 comments

... to give it up for this guy right here. From what I can gather, his name is Shane, or perhaps Shaner, but that sounds less like a real name and more like a nickname. I found this picture via a Google Image search for 'angry', and furthermore it was hosted in a directory called 'bfeld.edu'. When I run a search for 'bfield' on Google, it suggest that perhaps I meant 'bfield', which (as we all know) is the charming nickname used by many for Brookfield, Wisconsin, my home town. Shane has painted himself green here to pretend to be the Incredible Hulk (notice that Shane is actually pretty ripped, so good job there). Using these few details of Shane's life, I have constructed what I am pretty sure is an accurate representation of what may happen if Shane ever spoke to our very own Glen O. O'Halleran.

GLEN: Hahahaha, woah.
SHANE: Hey
GLEN: Sorry, I didn't see you there
SHANE: No problem; you going to this party?
GLEN: Yeah, this is my buddy Drake's place.
SHANE: Cool, cool
GLEN: We work together.
SHANE: Uh, cool. Well, I gotta get going.
GLEN: Oh, I thought you were coming in.
SHANE: Me? Oh, god no.
GLEN: Then why are you shirtless and green?
SHANE: Cuz I'm the Hulk, doi.

BECAUSE HE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING HULK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home