Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mash 'Em Up III

posted by Knep-Star @ 1:09 PM   4 comments

As the summer is nearly winding down...I think we need to evaluate the fact that we did not do a mash'em up of any kind this summer.

I propose we do a Chicago trip or head back to fantastic Madison once again. We can't keep avoiding the fun.
This could go hand-in-hand with the New Glarus weekend that's been brewing, or separate.

Furthermore, I hope this has popped your non-excitement/I'mTooBusy Cherry:

Let's talk availability...

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 2:20 PM, Blogger chris said...

I will be going through Madison, Brookfield, Milwaukee, and Chicago sometime around Aug 20th...just saying...

 
At July 31, 2008 8:44 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm going to be in Madison for the weekends of Aug 23 and 30. I know Caps is going to be in Wisconsin the weekend before that (I know that because we totally hung out in Las Vegas).

I'd very much enjoy not driving up to Madison three weekends in a row (you know I love it, but that's a lot), and I'm already rather booked for the weekends I will be up there.

However, I'd definitely be down for a Chicago weekend, any time other than those two would work. (I don't think any of the non-Chicago crew has ever visited, have they? We could show you guys a good time. There's a bean here.)

 
At July 31, 2008 3:56 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I'm pretty free for most weekends in August. I can make it down to Chicago or have people at my place in Madison.

Maybe we can do something the 15th-17th in Chicago while James is in town? Otherwise Madison over the weekend of the 22nd?

 
At August 01, 2008 8:48 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Unfortunately, Caps is only going to be around for that one week. We could get everybody else mashed up another time, though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home