Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Non-Live Madison Blog

posted by Knep-Star @ 10:53 AM   7 comments

I might say we had the best weekend ever in Madison for the 208 reunion...(although Caps couldn't make it because he lives in Florida and Glen ditched us to schmooze with his parents).

Some highlights:


Dan & Pat arm wrestle, Pat doesn't cheat.

The group gets krunk...

Pat beats Zelda, Dave dies...



We go to Red Robin; Autumn and Rory join us for some fries and a big surprise!!!!!!!!!

We find out Dan is not a Magic Twin, but a good pointer...

What the Frog?!

Dave puts cheese curds and fries on his burger, Laura puts ketchup on its side...

Teagen & Sarah Wii/YouTube video in creation, never made it to fruition...

This is only a brief summary, too much fun was had, too much alcohol consumed, and certainly not enough YouTube watched...but we did get to view Sword & the Stone. It was a great weekend. Hoping more are to come!

7 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 3:50 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Great stuff. May I just say how amazed I am by how together we look in that picture at Jenna's? Way to go us. I'm sure if it was higher-res we wouldn't look so healthy.

And the name is Millimard.

AND I look like a chipmunk when I put cheese curds on burgers.

 
At June 19, 2007 4:01 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I agree with Dave on all points. I don't even remember having that picture taken!

Also, I beat Dan at arm wrestling!! That's right: Dan "Gunzger" Metzger!!

Also, I miss Madison and all the Madisonians (and Lake Millsians) (and Egyptians) I know.

Also, this is a reeeeally great summary of the weekend. You did miss free WiFi at Panera, but other than that, awwwesome job!

 
At June 19, 2007 4:04 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Oh man, that free wifi was so sweet! Pat - we should meet up at the Panera next weekend to do some web surfing.

 
At June 19, 2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

Web surfing...more like Old Lady surfing!

SCHWING!!!!!!!!

 
At June 19, 2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Dave said...

"Hey Dave, wanna go back to Panera and see if that silver fox is still around?" -Pat, two minutes after we left Panera

 
At June 19, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I believe I called her "Stone Fox".

Also, Panera is giving away free bread in the Chicago, if anyone's interested. Free WiFi AND free bread!

 
At June 19, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

The Chicago AREA, that is.

http://www.panerabread.com/cafes/nowopen/?mid=1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home