Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Where's your head at?

posted by caps @ 7:19 PM   5 comments

I have some great news to report. The primate team here at the Animal Kingdom has asked me to fill in for one of their staff for 3 months! This is an incredible opportunity for me because it will be great experience and possibly open some doors for a permanent position. I am extremely excited.

I start today (the 19th) and will be working as a keeper with the gorillas.

I better not end up on the next Basement Jaxx album cover


In other news, I finally got an internet connection where I am living so I can post more frequently an even be on AIM.

You will have to excuse me now as I go stretch and exercise. I anticipate that working with the gorillas will be like playing dodgeball with feces, so I need to limber up a bit.

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 8:48 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Congradulations James! Now next time you are in Madison you can bring back a gorilla (so the monkey you bring back has a friend).

 
At July 19, 2006 9:05 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Congratulations Caps! That's awesome - if there is any one person I know who I feel I can trust safegaurding me and my family against the impending invasion of Gorilla super soldiers it's you. Give 'em hell!

 
At July 19, 2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

Caps--

Are gorillas afraid of Dinosaurs? You better be careful!

Really, congratulations. You probably have a cooler job than anyone I know!!!

 
At July 19, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Umm, Laura. You seem to forget that I work with medical software... and that Pat works with spreadsheets.

I still have no clue what Dave actually does, so I can't comment on that.

 
At July 19, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Me? Oh, mostly gorillas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home