Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Laura Bursts onto the Scene

posted by Dave @ 5:32 PM   4 comments

Nice - two posts in one day. Good way to start off, Laura. I've added your sunshiney face to the banner and added your moonshiney name to the side there so we can add nicknames as they come up.

While I'm here, let me just say that I am reading Harry Potter again and that kid is the most magical dude I know, next to Daniel "2,000 pound Gorilla" Gorilla. (Dan knows Tae-Kwan-Do, you know.)

(Dan is the one on the right)

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger chris said...

more like life after fluke-oh-eight! it'll be dead again in a week. OOH DISSENT! (prove me wrong laura)

 
At June 29, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

That Polley's got some nerve. "Our" blog has had way more posts than his and Qualler's. I can't say the same about S, The Oyster because that blog scares me too much to read.

 
At June 29, 2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Seriously, Polley's got some big balls calling out a site that has as many posts in the last week as the blogulator has had in over a month.

I'm very pleased that the front page of Life After 208 is now entlrely comprised of post-drought postings, and every member of the household has now contributed.

208 FOREVER!

 
At June 30, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me, asshole!?

-Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home