Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh my god work is so boring today

posted by Dave @ 4:16 PM   4 comments

I've had barely anything to do all day. I'm creating advertising campaigns for sites we haven't even built yet. I'm building new 200,000 search term add-ons for existing campaigns. I'm going over bids on keywords in campaigns that haven't been searched for in months. I have nothing pressing to do at ALL. There is nothing I can do right now that will even been seen by another person for at least a few days. And, as such, here are pictures I find when I search for "bored at work" on yahoo image search.

I feel like this guy. Except I'm not next to a Veggie Tales poster.

Dude, that guy looks like Kris.

I suppose it had to exist somewhere.


There, I have successfully killed all of three minutes. Now it's back to adding search terms like, "Injury attorney IN Wisconsin" to the Wisconsin campaign which currently only contains, "Wisconsin injury attorney".

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I have an idea of some work you can do -- you can fix your page so the first post doesn't go all the way below all the links! BURN!

(I thought that to spice up the Blogulution, we need another war to go on.)

 
At January 25, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger chris said...

i actually saw that book at barnes and noble last month while doing xmas shopping and read an entire chapter. it's not funny at all. lots of fart jokes though. so i take it back, it was hilarious.

 
At January 25, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Hahahahah! Qualler uses Internet Explorer! What a anti-nerd!

Use Firefox.

And that will be fixed when the giant blogulution post is pushed off the front page (which will happen when one more post is posted).

 
At January 25, 2006 4:21 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I love that book and I love that Polley read a chapter in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home