Saturday, December 31, 2005

Internet ExpBOREer

posted by Dave @ 10:43 AM   3 comments

I just looked at the blog using IE for the first time ever, basically, and it gets screwed up and reports an error. I'm not sure if others using IE see this, but I'm hoping it's due to some little thing in Pat's big nominations post (a risk of blogs, as everything is interpreted as html, you can screw up a template in a post). Hopefully just getting some other text in front of that post will fix that error for anyone still silly enough to be using IE. If you are, get Firefox.

I'm in Madison, and have no 208-appropriate things to post, thus I shall say Happy New Year's Eve to all, and may you enjoy this picture of a great party:

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2005 10:51 AM, Blogger Dave said...

It's still screwed up, perhaps once that post is pushed off the front page it'll get fixed. I won't be using IE again for quite a while anyways.

(I only suspect it because the border on the top of the last post is also messed up in IE.)

 
At December 31, 2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, that's what I've seen as well. Just ugly, is all. Did you always see that? Or is it a new problem?

 
At December 31, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger caps said...

It started after pat's long post...it is all his fault; he should forfeit any blogulation awards he wins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home