Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I May Be About to Die (Part 2)

posted by Dave @ 3:33 PM   1 comments

I am alive! And to make matters even better, I own an Xbox 360!
I just leveled up in nerd-dom.

So yeah, turns out the dude that I bought it from was a nerdy little guy who was more anxious than I was, and seemed pretty nervous about getting the money. Just two giant dorks worrying about the other giant dork - kind of sweet, when you think about it. I feel we were also matched in how big of a sucker we are - I paid too much, he charged too little.

So the games begin tonight. The package I bought came with Kameo, which I do not want, so I'll have to stop somewhere and Get Perfect Dark Zero or Project Gotham Racing (or both) on my way home. The other big question is how am I going to transport this thing? I can't just carry it on the subway, I clearly need a bag of some kind (plus its actually pretty heavy). I may actually go buy a bag if I need to.

*Pfeiffer just gave me a couple of good ideas of office products that may be of use in transport. His suggestion: a garbage bag or a cardboard box. Genius!

Anyways, I'm happy to be alive, and looking forward to ruining my eyes playing videogames tonight.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2021 11:56 PM, Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire darra
skip bin hire ipswich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home