Thursday, January 11, 2007

Don't ever see the movie Rest Stop

posted by caps @ 8:42 PM   3 comments

Well, well, well, I guess it is time to post something here. How about I start with some random photos from the past:









Now, how about some really exciting news!



CAPS WILL BE IN WISCONSIN FEBRUARY 21st-MARCH 1ST !!!!
(roaring applause, cheers from all around, articles of clothing flying through the air?)


Yes it is true, I will be home for a short while, and I see that it just so happens to fall over a certain actuary's birthday. Craziness will definitely ensue if the world doesn't implode from the sheer awesomeness of the occasion.

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 9:17 AM, Blogger Dave said...

That's awesome! We'll have to meet up, perhaps in Madison? Also, good work reviving the blog; we'll have to see how long it takes for people to discover you've posted here.

 
At January 15, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Sweet! You'll have to let me know when you will be available while home.

Also that picture of Glen hosting Double Dare 2000 is the most brilliant thing I've seen. Ever.

 
At January 18, 2007 10:05 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Niiiiiiiice....I like the Madison idea. I can definitely make it Saturday evening/Sunday. Let's do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home