Monday, October 03, 2005

Treasure-ful Pictures

posted by Dave @ 11:26 AM   1 comments

So I sat down in front of Joe's massive television the other night, and his computer's screen saver was running on it. Pictures were displaying one at a time. Good stuff, when suddenly, was that Joe with blonde hair? Oh my god, I didn't know physical records of that time period existed! Further investigatory work revealed THIS:

Behold: Pfeiffer with golden hair, Polley when Polley was the small one, Metzgerino lookin' young, Brian Hilgeman somehow looking EXACTLY like he does today, Pat Hayden eating a cookie or something, That's my hand there, Tom McClure (sp?), and Halibus all at Joe's 16th birthday party.
(click on the pictures for bigger versions)

FURTHERMORE:

Where to start? Pat's hair. Dean Lorenz. THE HANSON T-SHIRT. Also, I look like I'm 13! I'm not sure what we're doing here, but I'm guessing we're admiring the shirt or something. I had forgotten Joe wore braces. I guess we all did.

Amazing. Look for the billion other things that need to be blogified about this past weekend popping up sometime soon.

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 12:35 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I like that even back then, Chris Polley was fellating Josef Pfeiffer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home