Thursday, September 29, 2005

Add-on to Pat's Post Below

posted by Dave @ 9:52 AM   2 comments

I decided to make this a post, I'm big time. Pat, let me agree/DISAGREE with some of your points below.

DISAGREEMENTS:
In AD it wasn't "no touching" this time - it was "more touching!" Ha ha ha, yeah, Mom and Dad, get in there!

AGREEMENTS:
I agree with everything else you said.
Hahahaha, "gather around, humans."

Moving on, the "Pizza, pizza" "Bark! Bark!" "Salad!" Thing was great. I had forgotten about that. In retrospect this was a better episode than I gave it credit for in my post. Though I am somewhat disturbed over the reports of forced pillow-screams. Furthermore, you're right! It is Girzle's fault that Rory is being dumb. Dammit, Freedmont! (Whoops! *bing!* Check the side bar!) Let's get our acts together, shall we?

Based upon your testimony I shall not be watching Supernatural.

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Umm, you must have missed what Pat said about the next episode of supernatural. Not just any old exorcism.....


IT'S 35,000 FEET IN THE AIR!!!

Yes, 5,000 more feet then even Pat thought.

And I had to actually check the side bar to find out you were talking about me when you said Girzle.

 
At September 29, 2005 2:01 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Get used to it, Honker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home