Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lego Wars, Page Changes

posted by Dave @ 11:39 AM   3 comments

I'm having trouble making this site look good (in my opinion). I think it's getting there - still pretty dull. Fix it if you can.

In the mean time, Check this site out: Brikwar Battle Report. So very strange. What on earth could the rules of this possibly be?

"At this point, I finally got to do some damage. Both of my mecha's made it to the top of the hill, and opened fire on the rock monster. My kamikaze had already detonated himself, killing the only soldier that Jeff had in that area. My Space Champion is also there, hiding between the legs of my black Locust mech. You can see his death gun pointing out."

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 5:34 PM, Blogger caps said...

It looks like a roll playing game such as DD but with LEGO bocks. I know this may seem obvious, but the details are hard to explain. You would have had to live on Witte 3A to possibly come close to understanding. The fate of Legoland is at stake here!

 
At September 29, 2005 12:13 AM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Ooooh...I think it looks nice.

I like that Metzger's list keeps getting longer and longer. Much like real life.

 
At September 29, 2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Where the hell did Grizzle, Gizle, and Honker come from???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home