Friday, September 30, 2005

You asked for it

posted by caps @ 4:39 PM   0 comments

Ok, since I do not watch Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, the OC or any of your other show I cannot agree or disagree with what you are posting most of the time. All I regularly watch on TV is Mythbusters, and Inked a reality show on A&E about a tattoo place (it is on after mythbusters).

Anyway, I went and saw the movie Venom yesterday. It was pretty dumb. I would make a graph to display the JPA (James' DPA) but I feel that it has been almost overdone. Besides, a pretty much flat line with one spike doesn't need a visualization. The highlight of the movie has to be the chase scene where a girl is hanging between a large tow-truck driven by the "monster" and a jeep driven by the group of teenagers that have survived thus far. Here the girl is held by a chain, around her neck, by the monster and the teenagers have her feet. Being suspended like this somehow the girl is still able to scream for help (apparently not being choked). I am anticipating the girl's body splitting in half as the road splits up ahead, showering the teens in blood and innards. However as the road splits, the girl is gored by a large dead tree laying at an angle between the roads. Her body stays suspended in the tree like a child's kite. The only other miniscule blips on this flat-liner would be the tow truck pulling 1/4 of a house away from the rest of it, and a guy getting slashed and mangled by a crow-bar yielded by the monster. In my opinion, I suggest not wasting your time with this one and sticking to the Transporter 2.

Leaving the theater however, I did see someone rollerdancing Roll Bounce style.

Another highlight of my time down here in Florida was a few weeks ago when I rode space mountain 10 times in a row. It was pretty sweet. The line was less than 5 min, so I just kept going on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home