Thursday, November 20, 2008

Terrible/Awesome Dream

posted by LKc @ 10:41 AM   0 comments


This morning I woke up remembering a dream/nightmare I had. Everyone (including those who participate in this here blog and my sister) was playing Rock Band all day and night and we were all drunk and having so much fun. Unfortunately I don't remember any specific songs we were performing which would have been awesome and probably made this story better (but alas, we move along...).

The next thing I know, everyone's gone and I'm super old and playing Rock Band all by myself.

This obviously poses the hypothetical what-should-I-do scenario: meet a nice boy and settle down and have kids OR play Rock Band the rest of my life forever.

Maybe we should have a poll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home