Monday, August 07, 2006

S.W.F. seeking advice

posted by Knep-Star @ 9:03 AM   2 comments



OK, last Monday, I received an e-mail from my (male) friend telling me that it was "going down" on Friday and asked if I was "in". In consistency with my regular lifestyle, I told him that I was, of course, "in". By Wednesday, he had also invited me to go out on Saturday night and then crash at this hotel party w/ some other friends...

What actually happened:
Friday-Friend comes over at 10:30 after Lollapalooza; attempts to call other people we are to get together with. No plans ensue. Friend goes to bed on couch. It did not go down.

Saturday-Friend doesn't call to give details for crazy night of fun. By 11:30, I leave to celebrate roommate's birthday at midnight (he turned 21 the next day). It went down, but not w/ friend.

Sunday-no call from friend to explain what the hell happened.


It did NOT go down this weekend. What the shit? Why was my weekend wasted by someone else?

2 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Sounds like this "friend" is more of a "dissapointment factory". So long as it isn't me, I'd tell him to see himself out and turn up some Will Smith to let him know the party started just as soon as he left.

 
At August 07, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger Knep-Star said...

Good idea...maybe some Wang Chung too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home