Thursday, December 15, 2005

Make Your Blogulution Award Nominations Now!

posted by P. Arty @ 11:39 PM   4 comments

Dear Everyone Reading This (Literally, everyone),

The next step of the First Ever Blogulution Awards is here. It's time to nominate your favorite posts/post-ers.

Here's what you do! Everyone may nominate up to two posts for each category, up to a total of 20 nominations. Make sure to include the category with your nominations (duh.). Send a list of your nominations to blogulutionawards@gmail.com (note the spelling). The deadline is 11:59 PM on Tuesday, December 20th.

The categories are as follows:

1. Best Post
2. Best Comment
3. Best Movie Review
4. Best Concert Review
5. Best Television Show Review
6. Best Post About a Celebrity
7. Best Graph
8. Best Use of Graphics
9. Best Post from an Airplane
10. Best Blog
11. Best Subject Line
12. Best Description of an Everyday Event
13. Most Offensive Post

We're leaving it at thirteen, to represent the number of foosball games Metzger and I play in each match. Apologies to Metzger; I left yours out because I think they were too 208-specific. I also left 2 of yours out, HDR, because I don't think those really need nominations.

Seriously, folks. The more nominations the better. I don't care if I don't know you or if you're shy or if you don't believe in democracy; make some nominations! People I know that don't make some nominations will likely get a visit from John, our resident Jigsaw Killer. Ooooh...maybe we'll get some nominations from him!

Alright, nominate already!

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2005 7:34 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I assume you are all thinking, "I'm just one person. My vote won't even count."

Well guess what, you're wrong. I've only gotten one response (Thanks, Tina!).

Get them votes in by Tuesday at 11:59!

 
At December 19, 2005 3:27 AM, Blogger DoktorPeace said...

I'm working on it. There have just been so many posts and it's been such a good year.

And that's just my blog!*

*(Feel free to nominate this comment for its witty, albeit, narcissitic closing).

 
At December 19, 2005 5:07 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Nice work, Hayden - thanks for doing all the grunt work.

I'm sure the voting will go much smoother than the nominations.

 
At December 20, 2005 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat my ass! --- G-Unit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home