Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Various Imporant Updates

posted by Dave @ 9:35 AM   2 comments

AdSense
Pat asked for an AdSense update. We're still doing well, though it seems to be slowing down. I did a lot of clicking from my parent's house, home, etc, but the flow of cash seems to be subsiding. I'm not sure if Google perhaps notices all the clicks come from a few IP addresses? I've also noticed we often have these Hurricane Katrina donation ads up now. I'm guessing these don't generate income.

We're still racking up some dough, though, crossing the $20 mark over the weekend. Keep it up, at this rate we'll have a little chunk of cash for use sometime soon.

Blogolution Awards?
The proposed use of said cash. I've just started planning for Christmas a little bit, and it's going to be a hectic time. Who is headding up the Blogolution Awards? When/where will they be? Personally, I could probably make something a couple of days after Christmas, but really we're talking about a one or two day window here. I miiight be able to take the entire week between Christmas and New Years off, in which case I could be a lot more flexible.

Gilmore Girls is the underlying bond of all friendship
I found out last night that all my new buddies down here love Gilmore Girls too. One of them even threw out a "G-Squared". Awesome.

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 9:23 AM, Blogger chris said...

i think some time around xmas would be best...i can help you out with stuf...

 
At November 09, 2005 11:52 AM, Blogger Dave said...

You can help me out with stuff?

I'm worried this means I'm supposed to be running this.

Not the case.

No.

No.

Brammer - you do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home