Friday, November 04, 2005

Adsense... Profitable?

posted by Dave @ 11:31 AM   3 comments

Hey all, I'm as amazed as the next guy, but it appears that this Adsense thing is actually generating some income. In about a week of running ads I've actually seen $4.34 show up in my adsense account. There are rules to this, the biggest one being that you can only get a check mailed to you once you've earned $100, but the point is that this appears to be working a little bit. I've put the Adsense ads at the bottom of this blog now as well, please click on them, and also click on the ones on spanishturtle. I'm going to suggest we all put these ads on our blogs, perhaps this could actually turn out to be a little money-maker for us all. I'll be sure to check out anyone elses ads that are put up. I can't help but feel a little dirty doing this, but hey - free money. CLICK THEM MICE!

I'd propose that we take any money generated by Life After 208 here and put it towards making the Blogolution Awards Festivle kick-ass. We'd all have to click the ads an awful lot in the next few weeks to hit that $100 mark, but it may be possible.

(Members of Life After 208 - if this is at all not cool, say so and the ads come down in an instant.)

3 Comments:

At November 04, 2005 12:17 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yup, just go to your Blogger settings, and under Template you can put them up there.

It ain't selling out unless it changes your "art".

(HAHAHAHAHAHA)

 
At November 04, 2005 12:24 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Oh, also, I was wrong - you get paid out at the end of every month. The rule is if you make more than $100 in a month they'll send you that $100 early, I guess. Weirdos.
(I'm currently waiting for my $0.75 check from October)

 
At November 04, 2005 12:47 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Nice. I visit this site from at least 4 different computers a day (seriously, I'm a nerd.) 4 x 4 x 7 = A MILLION DOLLARS A WEEK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home