Monday, November 07, 2005

Small MMEU Report

posted by Dave @ 12:06 PM   3 comments

My sister (who lives in the Maddest of townes, that of Madison), has generously offered up her apartment for use during the Madison Mash-Em-Up, as she will not be there. So we'll be able to at least spread out a little more that Pat & Dan's floors.

In other MMEU news, if you're going, put a little comment here, so we know how many tickets to Saw II to buy. And how many Qdoba burritos to order. And how many chocolate chip pancakes the pancake house will need to prepare. And how many foosball goals I'll score. Etc.

3 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 1:25 PM, Blogger chris said...

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. can't wait. i'm so there. as is my blogless girlfriend. what a jerk she is.

 
At November 07, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I hope this helps your planning.

Tickets to Saw II: 1

Qdoba burritos: -1 (as Pat knows, that is forgetting that they even exists).

Qdoba soft shell chicken tacos: 3, i guess if we have to eat here

Chocolate Chip Pancakes: 3

Foosball goals for Dave: Hopefully 0

 
At November 07, 2005 4:10 PM, Blogger DoktorPeace said...

As soon as I unpack my donkey I'm riding back from out West, I'll "mosey" on over. Heh heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home