Friday, October 28, 2005

Saw III can't come soon enough

posted by caps @ 2:14 PM   3 comments


Today I disembarked on a cinematic journey. Though it can't compare with some of the double-headers I have read about as of late, all I can say (in Dan's words) is "Well Done"[while clapping].

As I enter the sparsely occupied theater, I find a good seat and remove the boxes of Dots and Sour Patch Kids that I smuggled in. I was a few minutes late, so I did not catch the beginning of the previews, but I did not miss much.
It seems that there is going to be an Underworld 2: Underworld Evolution. This looks just as promising as the first, but I did not see any future whips in the preview. If the director was stupid enough to leave out the future whips, he deserves the low box office return that no-doubtedly will result.

I am not going to post about the movie now because I don't want to ruin it for everyone, but I would recommend going to see it right now; It is definitely worth it. Saw II has just as many plot turns as the first as is probably more gruesome and disturbing. Though some parts of the movie are predictable and the acting is slightly better than the first, you should definitely not miss this one.

If you have not seen the original Saw or don't remember it (what is wrong with you!) you should definitely see it before this one. The Saw franchise is definitely alive and kicking even if it's victims aren't.

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 1:25 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Nice review. I can't wait to see it.

I like that the better acting is a drawback. Genius.

"Helen? Is that YOU?"

 
At October 30, 2005 1:55 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Jeez, Caps is rapidly becomming quite a stud - check out the mug shot!

 
At October 30, 2005 7:55 AM, Blogger caps said...

Isn't my pale white complexion great! Who would believe that I have been in Florida for 4.5 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home