Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh, Mike.

posted by Dave @ 3:04 PM   3 comments

There's a guy in my office named Mike. Mike has spent the last half hour or so talking to us about how he wants to buy a domain and setup a site called, "Poo Dollar." He will stick dollar bills to the ground using dog poop, then laugh at people who pick them up. He's serious about it. He's going to spend money on this, and put a significant ammount of time into it. He thinks it is not only brilliant, but that it will make him a ton of money in advertising revenue.

What the hell, I ask you? I keep thinking that he's joking, but he has now had John find him a domain that's available, asked me about how you get web hosting, and called his buddy over at a web design firm, talkign about how to setup a website.

If this actually happens I may have to kill myself just for working with him. Or kill him?

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 5:14 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I can't believe you don't understand this, HDR.

When they go to pick up the dollar, they get POOP on their HANDS!

 
At October 22, 2005 3:39 AM, Blogger DoktorPeace said...

Oh god. So many possible variations. Kids picking up poo dollars. Old people picking up poo dollars. Twenty-somethings picking up poo dollars.
Genius.

 
At October 24, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger Dave said...

You know, I forgot to post the worst (best?) part - this isn't even his idea. There are already sites that do this. He stole the idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home