Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't You Tell ME What to Post!

posted by Dave @ 9:25 AM   3 comments

Recently, a fellow Blogolutioneer called into question my decision to post a happy birthday to my girlfriend here, on the communal blog of former 208 residents. Well, to that blogadude, I say "bah!" While I am glad to see you finally (finally) posted something (anything) to your blog, let's see what we can do about making our posts posts, rather than glorified comments of previous posts. Haha, oh man, that is the best blog-diss I've ever dished out.

Moving on, I was given free Monster this morning from two girls in the back of a Ford F-150 with big tires on it. I will enjoy my free Monster this afternoon. While riding up the elevator with three monsters (procured for my office-mates) and a coffee, AKA enough caffeine to kill me, I got to explain what Monster is to an old guy. It was awesome. Here is my monument to Monster, for giving me free acid to drink.

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 2:34 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Come on guys, we're all in this together. Let's concentrate our efforts to making fun of Pfeiffer's "blog."

 
At October 21, 2005 2:34 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

But yes, that was a great blog-diss.

 
At October 21, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Just goofin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home