Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Been A While...

posted by LKc @ 4:08 PM   3 comments



Hey guys, it's me, Pat. I've apparently been too busy doing 55-45 pop n' drops the last year to get anything onto "paper". Ya'll suck anyway. Here's some things that I like lately (subject to bait and switch):
  1. Studying for tests foreva still.
  2. Rock Band
  3. Hating/Loving most things all the time/never
  4. My girlfriend Katie. (Not subject to bait and switch)
  5. Jake and Amir DOT com, nugzzzz
  6. Delta Burke Dinner Club
  7. Spraying spit in people's faces
  8. Thinking about doing another Madison Mash 'Em Up asap--who's with me?
Missin' ya'll crazies.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 4:33 PM, Blogger Dave said...

That's Pat, alright. Just look at the shirt!

 
At March 19, 2009 5:11 PM, Blogger chris said...

I knew he'd blog again!!!!!!!!!! MASH EM UP! MASH EM UP!

 
At March 19, 2009 5:34 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Man Pat, we couldn't pay you to stop blogging on 208 could we?

MASH EM UP! MASH EM UP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home