Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Favorite Websites?

posted by LKc @ 10:54 AM   0 comments

As I start to love Google Reader more and more (and I really do...), I'm wondering what other websites I should be looking at that I usually don't take the time to otherwise.

Poll: what are your top 3 favorite websites? Doesn't mean you look at them every day, just that you simply love. I want to add some variety to my life...this is open to all 208er's and anyone else that reads!

My favorites right now:
  1. JakeandAmir.com (my only relief for good YouTube footage these days...)
  2. The Kirk Report (includes a weekly long list of good articles mostly on finance but also politics and other various ponderings; also does a daily Wall Street re-cap)
  3. DailyMile.com (like a facebook for runners)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home