Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Who ate all the bombs!?!

posted by P. Arty @ 8:48 PM   2 comments

Good evening folks.

I am here to introduce to you the newest member of Life After 208 and the Blogulution. I know what you're thinking: "Those 208 jerks will let anyone join their blog." Not true.

The person I am introducing put in his time at the wonderful house located at 208 S. Bassett. He was there when we gloriously made Dave furiously bike to Blockbuster to get The Girl Next Door an hour before they closed. He was present at many a trips to Red Robin. He was scared like the rest of us by those Gardetto-loving mice.

I had the pleasure of studying with this clown tonight, and while doing so I was exposed to his artistic side. I had no idea that he had any sort of artistic side, so at least I learned something while studying for my Urban Land Economics final. If you have't guessed who it is yet, this taste of his artistic prowess will undoubtedly give it away:

Figure 1. A dog!


Figure 2. A dog in a bubble!


Figure 3. A big dog in a big bubble! Note the tail.


Figure 4. "Killer Balloon." It took him three tries to draw this. Three.


Welcome to the Blogulution, O'Hallerstink! Your huge list of nicknames will contribute to the greatness of our blog. Be sure to get your first post in soon so you'll be eligible for the Blogulution Awards!

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 9:33 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Crap, you just made me laugh out loud at work. I LOVE IT!

 
At December 21, 2005 2:19 PM, Blogger Detrie said...

Oh my god. Glen has a hidden art side. My favorite is the dog frolicking on feilds of spreadsheets, its very dadaist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home