Monday, October 31, 2005

Zombie City

posted by Dave @ 12:18 PM   6 comments

First, welcome to the blogolution, Wipert! Also, I am extremely excited about Wipert turning us on to Zombie City. I am loving this game so much. I am setup as El Matador, and am currently holed up in Milen Hills, hoping to meet up with Goose Fraba (Pat), and Wipert's zombie horde.

I already killed one zombie, and tried in vein to find more pistol ammo at a local police station. I'm in a building with a few civilians who have leveled up a couple of times. I just hope that our little strong hold makes it through the night so I can search again. Pat and I will meet up tomorrow, most likely, and regroup before heading South-East to Vine Town to start some sort of dead, un-dead village together.

I am seriously considering creating a third blog to house Zombie City talk.

6 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 2:03 PM, Blogger chris said...

keep an eye out for me, carl bellflower, singing news reporter!

 
At October 31, 2005 2:35 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I think we definitely need a zombie blog.

ROCKABYE YOUR BABY!

 
At October 31, 2005 4:21 PM, Blogger RDrax said...

i already died

 
At October 31, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger RDrax said...

someone left the door to my secured building wide open

 
At October 31, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Lestranger said...

Zombie Blog, hmmmm i like it

 
At October 31, 2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Dave said...

zombie blog goes up tomorrow, probably

 

Post a Comment

<< Home