Friday, September 23, 2005

1)Welcome 2) Good Job 3) I'm Schwanky

posted by Dave @ 9:11 AM   1 comments

1) Caps, old boy! Glad to have you aboard. How's Florida treating you? Pat, good job with the renaming, and little changes. Perhaps we should move this whole shindig to a new url.

2) I love the movie review below. You can feel the pure emotion and love of kicking. You know, here at Barnsley we stress kicking. I need to go see that movie. Oh, that and A Sound of Thunder. Pat, I'm thinking maybe a double feature at some point? ZZZ, if you come to town with Pat for the Tegan and Sara lesbonian tongue bizzare, perhaps we could go then.



3) Tonight marks the second time in the last few weeks that the office is closing early on Friday (3 today) to go next door to the Chicago Athletic Association and have drinks in the fanciest-pantsiest bar I've ever seen/been in. Old men with tons of cash go there just to take naps, I kid you not. So while you guys are at work/class/going out to Mondays (I'm looking at you, Hayden), I'll be sitting in huge leather chairs and staring at huge paintings of naked women and dead animals and drinking expensive beer. I'm pretty important.

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 12:38 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

That picture's hot. Really hot.

I don't think Metzger's coming to T&S with me.

I say we see a double feature of The Transporter 2 and The Transporter 2.

It's not Monday's, Dave. It's Madhatter's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home