Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pat: "1 2 3 4!"

posted by Dan @ 4:37 PM   4 comments

Us:"If your out on your road!
Feeling lonely and so cold!
All you have to do is call my name!
And I'll be there on the next train!

If you lead!
I will follow!
Anywhere-er-er that you tell me to!
If you need me! You need me to be with you! I will follow ow Ow OW!!!!

Where you lead I will follow anywhere that you tell me to!
If you need me! You need me to be with you I will follow
where you lead."
(Or something closely resembling that depending on the person)

Me: "Good job this week guys!"

4 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 4:56 PM, Blogger Dave said...

HDR: "If you're out on your own
Feeling lonely, and so alone
All you've got to do is call on me
And I'll be there,
Oh yes, I'll be right there.

When you leave,
I will follow,
Anywhere,
That you tell me to.
If you leave,
you need me to leave with you,
I will follow (oh, oh, OH!)

When you leave,
I will follow,
Anyw-a-ere that you tell me to,
If you leave,
You need me to leave with you,
I will follow...
Where you leave."

 
At September 20, 2005 5:32 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

I'm pretty sure "Oh yes, I'll be right there" should actually be "I'll never let you die."

 
At September 20, 2005 5:53 PM, Blogger P. Arty said...

Also, another correction:

It's not Dave "Hollywood" Ryan. It's Hollywood Dave Ryan. Notice the position of Hollywood, and the lack of quotes.

 
At September 21, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, Yeah, I know.

Its just a list of nicknames

They're not necessarily in the middle like that.

It's not Dan "Squish Napoleon Fencehouse" Metz either.

Suck it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home